Sunday, October 4, 2009

Initial Post for a New Blog

Woot! New Blog, I'm always looking for new more effective ways of addressing my random thoughts and pondering. I'm hoping that this location will become my primary location to vent those scientific, often philosophical rants, as I find that when I do so I exercise my brain meats and allow my brain to be empty when I lay it down to sleep at night, interesting? No, but it's still a way for me to allow myself to empty my busy mind of my random thoughts every once and again.
Those that don't know me, I would recommend reading my extensive "about me" section to the left of the page... it's probably toward the top, once this post gets further along towards the bottom of the page. Something I forgot to add to that, is that I count myself a seeker of knowledge, I may not know much, but I seek much. I will not ask too many questions of those things that mean very little in the end, and ask much with those that do. I warn you now, some of my rants will be about theoretical physics, some may be about a book that I am digesting, and other random thoughts that seem to be running through my brain at the time. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment